Our individualized Math Program reviews math concepts, ensures consistent practice, and builds problem-solving skills.
Here's how it works:
- Instruction - Tutors work one-on-one with students to strengthen fundamental understanding of mathematical principles.
- Problem Solving - Students work to solve a variety of problems, including computations, concept puzzles, and critical thinking problems.
- Homework - Students work on week-to-week practice packets–created uniquely for them–to reinforce knowlege and fundamentals.
Extensive math skill-building curriculum from basic math through the SAT!
Basic Math Sample Concepts
- Number Concepts & Operations
- Measurement, Time & Money
- Fractions & Decimals
- Percents & Ratios
- Graphing & Tables
- Patterns, Puzzles & Problem Solving
Advanced Math Courses
- Algebra I
- Algebra II