Helping Your Child Begin a Lifelong Love of Reading
In our Pre-Readers and Early Readers programs, our youngest learners develop literacy by learning sounds, decoding the alphabet, and reading whole stories.
Get Started TodayEnroll Now
Designed for children who have little to no previous instruction, students:
- Learn to sound out and write letters of the alphabet
- Recognize word patterns and distinguish placement of sounds within words
- Listen to and answer questions about a story
Designed for children who know their letters and sounds and are ready to read, students:
- Start with easy picture books and move up to short chapter books
- Learn new words and write answers to comprehension questions
- Write a short paragraph in response to a story
SpiderSmart Book Trailer
You Go First
Get Started Today
Fill out our short form to start your
We value your privacy and will never share or disclose your information to any third parties. By submitting this form, you agree to be contacted by us regarding SpiderSmart franchise.